Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani reveals the latest developments in the budget.. This is the date of its arrival in Parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani reveals the latest developments in the budget.. This is the date of its arrival in Parliam Empty Al-Sudani reveals the latest developments in the budget.. This is the date of its arrival in Parliam

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2023, 10:02 am

[size=52]Al-Sudani reveals the latest developments in the budget.. This is the date of its arrival in Parliament[/size]
    • Today 18:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
    Today, Saturday, a member of Parliament, Muhammad Saadoun, revealed the latest developments in the financial budget law for the year 2023 and the date for sending it, while stressing that Parliament is the one who will determine the final share of the Kurdistan region.
    Saadoun said in an interview with the information agency, "Sending the financial budget law to the parliament could take place before the end of this month," stressing that "most of the contentious points in the Qom budget have been overcome."
    He added, "The last file represented the relationship between the region and the center, and it was agreed on a final formula regarding the region's share of the budget," noting, "We are waiting for the law to be sent to parliament during these days."
    The member of the House of Representatives explained, “The region’s share is set by the government, but the final word will be for the House of Representatives, which is approved, whether it is 14 or 12 percent,” pointing out that “Parliament is the one who determines the final percentage that will commensurate with the region's entitlements."
     As for the paragraphs of interest to the Iraqi people, such as appointments and salary scales, Al-Sudanese affirmed: "We are waiting for the budget to come and hope to include these articles, because of their importance to the Iraqi people."
    And the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Karim Aliwi, confirmed today, Saturday, that the Kurdistan region's insistence on giving him 14% of the budget will meet with widespread parliamentary rejection in the dome of parliament.
    The political and popular forces are awaiting the date for the 2023 budget draft law to reach parliament for a vote on it amid many disagreements over the share of the Kurdistan region, and my people hope that it will include appointments and amend the salary scale for the state employees. Ended / 25r
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Aug 2024, 12:14 pm