Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil expects the price of a barrel to the end of 2021, and the state of electricity n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Oil expects the price of a barrel to the end of 2021, and the state of electricity n Empty The Minister of Oil expects the price of a barrel to the end of 2021, and the state of electricity n

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 7:40 am

The Minister of Oil expects the price of a barrel to the end of 2021, and the state of electricity next summer

•  Time: 04/22/2021 01:34:22

•  Read: 8,164 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Oil, Ihssan Abdul-Jabbar, expected the price of a barrel of oil to be above $ 60 by the end of the current year 2021.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Abdul - Jabbar in the ring {political lanterns} aired by Al - Furat satellite dawn on Thursday , "we expect the global market settles above $ 60 a barrel for the end of 2021 , " adding that "OPEC agreement affected by it all but benefited everyone as well . "
    He explained that "Iraq has reduced its production By 23% of the value of exports, which was not committed by 100%, but less than 90%, due to the confiscation of the Kurdistan region, stressing that "Iraq made a decision in the OPEC meetings."
    And that "Iraq is currently exporting two million and 900 thousand barrels per day and 87 million barrels per month, the majority of which are from the south, and it gets in return for imports worth $ 5 billion."
    He pointed out that "the global market is recovering and the financial flows are excellent. We hope to export more than 3.6 million barrels if the market continues to recover," noting that "Iraq will export 4 million barrels per day in April 2022."
    Abdul-Jabbar explained, "Iraq imports from 2 to 2.7 billion dollars of oil derivatives and reduces them to more than 50%, and by the end of 2021 they will drop to 90%," citing "the Ministry of Oil's submission of an appeal against the increase in the price of improved gasoline in the budget by 15% and insist on continuing with it." ".
    On the budget agreement regarding the Kurdistan region, the Federal Oil Minister said, "The government text in the 2021 budget confirmed the delivery of the Kurdistan region to 250 thousand barrels per day at a sumo price, which is an export value of the region's total production of 460 thousand barrels."
    He added that "the region sells for less than the market price, and the remaining 180 thousand barrels of the region’s production covers the costs of refining and transportation," noting that "all costs that were previously paid to the region from transportation and others" should be deleted, noting that "the profits of companies invested in the fields of the region reach 40%." It is high. "
    He stressed, "We have a mismatch of ideas between Baghdad and Erbil, and we will try to amend the region’s contracts to achieve the citizen’s interest."
    He declared, "We import 50 million cubic meters of gas from Iran to provide electricity every day. The gas industry development program is very meaningful, and after the blessed Eid Al-Fitr holiday, the Nasiriyah gas refining project will be launched."
    He pointed out that "the leadership of the state is responsible for arranging the conditions for extending the US exemption in importing gas from Iran by Iraq, and I expect it to be extended again," indicating that "Iraq will remain dependent on Iranian gas until 2024," noting that "Iraq exports gas worth 400 million dollars annually."
    The oil minister explained that "the cost of producing a barrel is cheap, and this is the most important thing in the oil wealth, and Iraq has large oil fields."
    "We aspire from (clean) renewable energy projects to produce 40,000 megawatts of electricity, and in the near future we will see solar energy projects, and we have already replaced 7 regions to invest in building farms for them," he said.
    He pointed out, "The whole world manages oil wealth through companies and not ministries, and the establishment of the national oil company does not empty the Ministry of Oil of its oil volume, and the management of the Ministry of Oil in the eighties was stronger than today."
    Abdul-Jabbar added, "Are the licensing rounds happy in Iraq? We say no, and the evidence is that Shell withdrew in 2018 and before it companies also," noting that "the absence of spending ceilings for licensing companies harmed Iraq in exchange for the profit margin of these companies also hurt it."
    "I do not find the principle of licenses harmful to the country, but I find an unbalanced relationship between the employer and the contractors due to the high and low oil prices," he said.
    And the Iraqi Oil Minister promised that "the summer of this year will be better than last year in supplying electricity, and we are endeavoring with the Ministry of Electricity to provide the highest possible requirements of fuel and maintenance."
    "We have the problem of Iranian gas in terms of instability and we are looking for alternatives," he added.
    Regarding the employment of graduates, Abdul-Jabbar said, "We looked for a number of contracts in the specializations of geologists, chemists, and others
    ."
    He warned of "Iraq's consumption of all its revenues is dangerous," noting that "the Corona crisis is an emergency and has established a new culture and a culture of meetings through video technology, and I think it will continue and this will affect the transport and aviation sector."
    He added "
    The oil minister said, "I have no intention of running for the next elections, and the Ministry of Oil should be kept away from any political debates, as the loss is a great price for Iraq."
    He stressed, "I will not be subjected to blackmail and I will not accept it," noting that "the director general of Basra Oil is in the power of the decision on the authority of the minister and I am the prime minister's candidate and not any political bloc."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm