Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The state’s resources are inconsistent with its expenditures, and the differe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The state’s resources are inconsistent with its expenditures, and the differe Empty Parliamentary Finance: The state’s resources are inconsistent with its expenditures, and the differe

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:30 am

Parliamentary Finance: The state’s resources are inconsistent with its expenditures, and the difference in oil prices will be used for three things

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Jamal Kougar, confirmed on Thursday that the state's resources are not in line with its expenditures, indicating that the increase in oil prices will be used in three matters.
    Cougar said in a press interview, "The state's resources are not in line with its expenses, and therefore oil prices so far are normal and there is no significant increase in them," noting that "setting the price of a barrel of oil in the budget by $45 is considered the net of these expenses that we receive, considering The cost of extracting oil is between 15 and 17 dollars per barrel, in addition to the price determined in the budget."
    Cougar added that "Iraq has debts, as it borrowed internally and externally during the past years, and it also has obligations, so it needs large liquidity, and therefore this increase in oil prices is not sufficient to meet part of the state's need despite reducing the budget and making it a budget similar to the emergency budget."
    Cougar pointed out, "If oil prices rise significantly, we will have several areas that we can benefit from. Either we go to a supplementary budget or adjust the bank reserve because it was 82 billion dollars, it fell to 56 billion dollars, now it began to rise to 65 billion dollars, and therefore We are trying to restore it to what it was, or we go to repay the debts owed by the state, including loans from Iranian companies, contractors' dues and foreign loans."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:37 am