Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The state is just a cashier"... an economic center: 90% of Iraq's expenditures are without producti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The state is just a cashier"... an economic center: 90% of Iraq's expenditures are without producti Empty "The state is just a cashier"... an economic center: 90% of Iraq's expenditures are without producti

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2022, 5:33 am

"The state is just a cashier"... an economic center: 90% of Iraq's expenditures are without production

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The head of the Iraq Future Foundation, Manar Al-Obaidi, confirmed on Sunday that the majority of the Iraqi state's expenditures go to non-productive sectors.
    Al-Obeidi told "Economy News" that "the Iraqi state's expenses for the year 2022 were distributed among 42% salaries, 24% social care, 10% grants and subsidies, and 14% debt service."
    He added, "90% of the total expenditures of the Iraqi state are without any productivity and without any real current or future return for Iraq."
    He pointed out that "90% of all expenditures mean that the Iraqi state is just a money changer who receives oil money and returns to distribute it unfairly among the Iraqi people."

45 . views
    Added 11/06/2022 - 9:35 AM
    Update 11/06/2022 - 2:27 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:48 am