Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal job opportunities awaiting the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal job opportunities awaiting the unemployed Empty Parliamentary services reveal job opportunities awaiting the unemployed

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jun 2021, 2:40 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary services reveal job opportunities awaiting the unemployed[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee confirmed the continuation of work on the Chabayish marshes project after agreeing to establish new roads to revive tourism in it, stressing that it will provide job opportunities for the unemployed.
    Committee member MP Jassem Al-Bakhti told the official agency, "Most of the tourism projects are suspended, in various governorates," noting that "the marshes are one of the most important areas disrupted for reconstruction in Dhi Qar governorate due to the lack of organization and the absence of investment projects, services, infrastructure, and hotels." And tourist areas to be a magnet for visitors.”
    He added, "These projects can be an outlet for Iraqi families after their reconstruction," calling on the Ministry of Housing and Construction and the Investment Authority to "provide the right roads and real investment projects that are compatible with the size of the Chabayish marshes."
    He pointed out that "the work started with the Marsh Al-Chabaish city project, but at a slow pace," expressing his hope to "accelerate the pace of work to give a message to the people of Dhi Qar that the project will be one of the economic sources of the province."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:21 am