Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal an article in the 2021 budget that contributes to solving the housing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary services reveal an article in the 2021 budget that contributes to solving the housing  Empty Parliamentary services reveal an article in the 2021 budget that contributes to solving the housing

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jul 2021, 7:34 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Services and Construction Committee revealed, on Thursday (1 July 2021), the existence of a legal article in the Federal Budget Law for the year 2021 that contributes to solving a large part of the housing crisis, indicating that this article has not been activated so far. 
    Committee member Abbas Yaber told  IQ News , "The House of Representatives voted on a legal article in the federal budget law for the current year, which includes allocating funds for housing projects, as well as granting governors and the Ministry of Construction and Housing the powers to establish developed residential areas." 
    He added that "this measure was the great keenness of Parliament to contribute to solving part of the worsening housing crisis that Iraq is suffering from, specifically the poor classes and those with limited income." 
    And he indicated that "the current fiscal year is nearing its end, and the government still has not done anything about this crisis," stressing that "most of the budget articles that serve the citizen are today suspended."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:48 pm