Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The volume of Iraqi investments in the Egyptian market is 500 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The volume of Iraqi investments in the Egyptian market is 500 million dollars Empty The volume of Iraqi investments in the Egyptian market is 500 million dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jul 2021, 7:08 am

The volume of Iraqi investments in the Egyptian market is 500 million dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry, Nevin Gamea, stressed the importance of enhancing the pivotal role of private sector men in Egypt and Iraq to contribute to the development of joint economic relations in general and industrial relations in particular, which will reflect positively on the increase in trade exchange rates and joint investments during the next stage.
    In a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, the Egyptian minister said that the private sector is a major partner in implementing comprehensive and sustainable economic development plans in both Egypt and Iraq, which requires providing all support and assistance from the governments of the two countries to provide a favorable and attractive investment environment for investors to start a new phase of investment. Joint investment cooperation and the establishment of joint projects on both sides.
    The minister pointed out that Iraq ranks 25th in the list of countries investing in the Egyptian market, with investments amounting to $500 million in 3,500 projects in the sectors of services, agriculture, industry, consultancy, finance, communications, information technology and tourism.
    The minister pointed out the importance of strengthening the bonds of cooperation between the Federations of Industries in Egypt and Iraq and the exchange of industrial experiences, which contributes to expanding the base of industrial partnership between the two sides.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:41 am