Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan sign minutes of meeting on the implementation of the joint economic city project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan sign minutes of meeting on the implementation of the joint economic city project Empty Iraq and Jordan sign minutes of meeting on the implementation of the joint economic city project

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Aug 2021, 7:00 am

Iraq and Jordan sign minutes of meeting on the implementation of the joint economic city project

•  Time: 08/26/2021 10:02:14

•  Reading: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Iraqi and Jordanian sides signed the minutes of a joint meeting regarding the implementation of the joint economic city at the headquarters of the Jordanian Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply in the capital, Amman.
    The scientific advisor to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Ammar Abdullah Al-Janabi, signed on behalf of the Iraqi side, while the Secretary-General of the Jordanian Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply Hassan Al-Omari signed on behalf of the Jordanian side. 
    The record included several important paragraphs and points about the administrative, financial, technical and legal aspects related to the project and the role and responsibilities of the relevant authorities from both countries, which were agreed upon by the Iraqi and Jordanian sides during the discussions and meetings that took place over two consecutive days between the delegation of the Iraqi Ministry of Industry and Minerals and their counterparts from the Jordanian side. . 
    It is noteworthy that a high-ranking delegation from the Ministry of Industry headed by the scientific advisor to the ministry went to the Jordanian capital, Amman, to resolve the procedures for implementing the joint economic city in a way that achieves the higher interests of the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:52 pm