Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first appearance of the Iraqi Prime Minister in public after the attempt to assassinate him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first appearance of the Iraqi Prime Minister in public after the attempt to assassinate him Empty The first appearance of the Iraqi Prime Minister in public after the attempt to assassinate him

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Nov 2021, 7:37 am

The first appearance of the Iraqi Prime Minister in public after the attempt to assassinate him
    [size=11]Publication date: 11.11.2021 | 20:32 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Video Player

The Iraqi prime minister toured a Baghdad neighborhood on foot on Wednesday, in his first public appearance days after surviving an assassination attempt.
    During a tour of Al-Falah Street in the middle of the "Sadr City" neighborhood, Al-Kazemi was briefed on the progress of the rehabilitation, cladding and tiling work that the Baghdad Municipality and service departments had started, and listened to the needs and demands of citizens, stood at the level of services provided to them, and directed government departments concerned to overcome obstacles that impede better provision. Services, according to a statement by the Prime Minister’s media office issued in this regard.
    During a foot tour, he met a number of citizens who congratulated him on his "safety and escape from the heinous terrorist attack that targeted his residence in the Green Zone last Sunday night."
    Source: agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:01 am