Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security, stability and the demise of Corona.. New Year's wishes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security, stability and the demise of Corona.. New Year's wishes Empty Security, stability and the demise of Corona.. New Year's wishes

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Dec 2021, 5:44 am

[size=52]Security, stability and the demise of Corona.. New Year's wishes[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Nafeh Al Naji
    Sweet and sour, the year 2021 has passed and here we are receiving the new year, different features and data that pass through the soul and conscience. And it fails in another, and it becomes a deferred dream for another new year, and as soon as a year comes with a different number, some of us actually start thinking about what we will do in this year.

Corona's demise
    We talked to many, and each of them had a wish, whether private or public, but the demise of the global pandemic (Corona) was the top wish.
    Fatima Ali said, “God willing, the new year will be a year of good and peace, and the situation in Iraq will improve in terms of safety, get rid of the complications of this pandemic, and return life to normal without obstacles or difficulties.” Almighty to preserve Iraq and my family, and to get rid of the problems created by the conditions of the damned epidemic.” She added, “We also hope that the country’s situation will improve in terms of services and taking into account the needs of the people, and that the politicians and the next government will pay attention to our situation and leave their differences aside for the construction, reconstruction and prosperity of Iraq.”

Immigration and travel dream
    For the majority of young people and university students, their wishes and aspirations for the New Year were limited to two issues of concern, the first being to obtain a government job (recruitment) and the second being immigration and travel to Europe, the United States, Australia or Canada. Young Dargham Abd Ali, who graduated a few months ago from computer engineering, says, “Life during the past year has had many difficulties that cast a shadow over us and we went through many stages of upheaval like almost most countries of the world.” He continued, “God willing, we hope that the New Year will be It is better for our country to be safe, and as a personal wish, it does not go beyond obtaining a job in my specialty or a work contract in one of the developed countries because I am a programmer and developer of electronic applications.”

dream of marriage
    For her part, Rasha Kamel said, "What I hope is, that God protects my parents and guides me in my next steps, because I am engaged and about to get married." From the rest of the years, we witness the demise of the Corona virus and its dependencies and its metamorphoses forever.”
    As for Dhofar Abdel Rahim, he said, “Dreams are many and we hope, of course, to achieve something from them. For example, I hope to own a separate house and complete the requirements for a doctorate degree because I am a graduate student now, but the most important thing is for my mother to be safe because she is undergoing a difficult surgery after a few days.” In turn, the young Haitham wished Zuhair said, "My biggest wish is to end the life of celibacy during the new year and find the girl of my dreams after I am over thirty-three years old."

back home
    As for the able Iraqi radio station, Balqis Al-Rubaie, who left Iraq more than forty years ago to settle in Sweden, she said, "My dearest wish at all is to return to my beloved country, Iraq, and restore the beautiful store of memories after this long exile."
    She added, "I own many manuscripts and book projects, and I hope that they will see the light for people to read, especially since it is about Iraq during the seventies and eighties before I left it forced through Kuwait to Europe after the martyrdom of my husband while he was confronting the crimes of the former fascist regime."
    Security and safety for the Iraqis are the ultimate demands and dreams, and for Iraq to settle down and rise to build itself with the help of its sons, there are no limits to wishes, no place or time, and each of us has, with this group of people, a wish that he would like to achieve over time or short, and to have an imprint and a positive impact. in the lives of others.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:35 pm