Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi announces the opening of the nomination for the presidency of the Republic

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Halbousi announces the opening of the nomination for the presidency of the Republic Empty Al-Halbousi announces the opening of the nomination for the presidency of the Republic

Post by chouchou Mon 10 Jan 2022, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News/ The new Iraqi parliament speaker, Muhammad al-Halbousi, announced the opening of the door for candidacy for the presidency.

Al-Halbousi said, “The nomination for the position of President of the Republic will be opened within 15 days, according to the constitutional timings.”

Subsequently, Al-Halbousi adjourned the council’s session to an unknown time.

According to political custom, the position of the Presidency of the Republic is from the Kurdish component’s share.

Parliament elected a new presidency consisting of Muhammad al-Halbousi – progress + determination – as president, Hakim al-Zamili – the Sadrist bloc – as a first deputy, and Shakhwan Abdullah – the Kurdistan Democratic Party – as a second deputy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:24 am