Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal Empty Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal

08/03/2014 11:19

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: House of Representatives decided, Sunday, to determine the twelfth month of August as the date for the first reading of the federal budget law, stressing that it identified a period of 15 days will be the budget legislator in the House of Representatives.

The MP said the Turkmen Niazi architect Ihsanoglu for "tomorrow's Press," "The parliamentary committee for the preparation of the budget sent two days before the book to the government calling for it to provide the expenses incurred by the past period in order to study and Drjha in the budget," explaining that "the parliament will approve the budget year 2014 a period of 15 days. "

He added that "differences still exist between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government regarding the benefits of oil companies," and urged "the political blocs to find the necessary solutions to get out of this problem."

He stressed that "the first reading of the federal budget will be on August 12 in the hope that this legislation is in the 15-day deadline."

It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year did not acknowledge until now been sent to the government for nearly six months to the former House of Representatives have not been included on the agenda, while the Presidency previous procrastinated for inclusion due to the lack of agreement of the political blocs on them. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal Empty Re: Parliament sets Aug. 12 as the date for the first reading of the budget of the Federal

Post by mochasmom Sun 03 Aug 2014, 11:11 am

I'll take it!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm