Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Business Survey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Business Survey Empty Business Survey

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:26 am

Business Survey

Today at 5:12 am

8/6/2014 0:00 

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi said the academic economic Dr Majid Baidhani: that Iraq and in spite of all the events through which he remains the focus of attention of foreign companies to implement their investment Fah.ocd told (morning) that one of the websites mission and frequented by foreign investors had launched a questionnaire to them includes several questions about the impact of the general situation in the country on the areas of investment in sectors Kafah.oadav questionnaire that touched on government support and its impact on the continuation of the business and address the issue of corruption and whether or not the rate increased during the recent period and the type of investments and any sector does affect the situations in general. He pointed out that the results of this survey will be published during the month of September to serve as the next study closely to the business environment and investment in Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm