Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Russian-Ukrainian war will harm Iraq.. What is the reason?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Russian-Ukrainian war will harm Iraq.. What is the reason? Empty Economist: The Russian-Ukrainian war will harm Iraq.. What is the reason?

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Feb 2022, 5:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Economist: The Russian-Ukrainian war will harm Iraq.. What is the reason?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, economist Ahmed Al-Husseini expected that the Russian-Ukrainian crisis would negatively affect the Iraqi economy, especially with regard to oil and gold.

Al-Husseini said in a statement, "The current war between Moscow and Kiev will have global effects, especially since Ukraine is a major source of iron, and the eighth wheat exporter in the world, and the jump in oil prices came due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which led to global inflation that threw its effects on the food basket.”

Al-Husseini added that “Iraq did not invest the event well, as it is still storing the dollar without trying to take advantage of the recovery in oil prices and invest it in developing infrastructure or developing sectors, including industry and agriculture,” adding that “the Russian-Ukrainian war will likely have negative effects.” On the Iraqi reality, if it does not emerge now, we will witness it during the coming period, unless the government invests in the rise in oil prices.”

The economist also predicted, "The current war between Moscow and Kiev will not last long, and things will return to normal soon, as this escalation is nothing but a policy, amidst the tensions between the poles of the world."

AM
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:25 am