Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Hosting The Minister Of Finance.. Parliamentary Move To Control The Ports Of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - After Hosting The Minister Of Finance.. Parliamentary Move To Control The Ports Of Iraq Empty After Hosting The Minister Of Finance.. Parliamentary Move To Control The Ports Of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 9:22 am

[size=38]After Hosting The Minister Of Finance.. Parliamentary Move To Control The Ports Of Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/01/2022 | 3:19 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Tuesday, a member of the House of Representatives, inside Radi, commented on Finance Minister Ali Allawi's statements regarding the region's outlets and the lack of control over them.
    Radi said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the region's outlets have been out of control for years, and what the Minister of Finance said confirmed this," noting that "the region's outlets are unofficial, and there must be a move for the government and the concerned authorities towards the matter."
    He added that "the House of Representatives has started hosting the Minister of Finance and will go in other directions and new interrogations that are in the interest of the country and reveal the existing corruption."
    He pointed out that "there is a great parliamentary movement to control all of Iraq's official and unofficial outlets, as well as those in the region."
    The Al-Fateh parliamentary bloc announced, earlier, its intention to form an investigative committee with the Ministry of Finance regarding the strange statement by the Director General of the Budget Specif Sami not to benefit from the high oil prices due to the failure of the Kurdistan Region to deliver the 250 thousand barrels to the center, stressing that all amounts delivered to the region will be deducted. During the next budget. Ended 25 and

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm