Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's Coalition Considers Al-Kazemi And His Government A "Crisis" That Has Fallen On The Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's Coalition Considers Al-Kazemi And His Government A "Crisis" That Has Fallen On The Iraqi Empty Al-Maliki's Coalition Considers Al-Kazemi And His Government A "Crisis" That Has Fallen On The Iraqi

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2022, 8:07 am

[size=38]Al-Maliki's Coalition Considers Al-Kazemi And His Government A "Crisis" That Has Fallen On The Iraqi People
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/07/2022 | 4:13 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The leader in the State of Law coalition, Haider al-Lami, considered, on Monday, the current caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as a “crisis” that has fallen on the Iraqi people, while indicating that it will not be able to provide any solutions or treatments for the food price crisis.
    Al-Lami told the "Information" agency, "The outgoing Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and those who brought him and those with him in the current government are the ones who created the crisis of rising food prices by insisting on raising the dollar exchange rate."
    He added, "The oil prices set in the budget are based on 45 dollars per barrel of oil, but at the present time, international oil prices exceed the previous price by three times, and this indicates a very large financial surplus," wondering where this financial surplus went?
    Al-Lami continued, "The Iraqi constitution contains several articles that allow Al-Kazemi to raise financial allocations towards the Iraqi citizen in the event of a crisis affecting the country."
    The leader of the State of Law coalition stressed "the need to find quick solutions and treatments that save the Iraqi street from the stifling economic crisis."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:23 am