Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service Council: Our doors are open to job seekers and according to eligibility

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service Council: Our doors are open to job seekers and according to eligibility Empty Service Council: Our doors are open to job seekers and according to eligibility

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2022, 8:46 am

[url=https://ultrairaq.ultrasawt.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9 .jpg?itok=Ouu7Xlu6][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
    Service Council: Our doors are open to job seekers and according to eligibility
    March 24, 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Thursday, March 24, 2022, the Federal Public Service Council issued a clarification regarding the recruitment mechanism for the Fifth Gate sit-in.
    And the media office of the council said in a statement, "Ultra Iraq" received a copy of it, that "President of the Federal Public Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, received a delegation of representatives of the Fifth Gate protestors."
    The statement added that "Al-Tamimi stressed during the meeting that appointment according to merit is part of the council's tasks, and it is a right guaranteed to all."
    Al-Tamimi indicated that "the council is working in a deliberate and planned manner for the purpose of reaching the desired goal," stressing that "the council is open to all job applicants in order to meet their legitimate demands in accordance with the principle of transparency."
    For its part, "the delegation affirmed its support for the council's work and its quest to meet the demands of the recruitment process," according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:32 pm