Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Candidate for the Presidency of the Republic: They did not let me enter the parliament hall, and I w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Candidate for the Presidency of the Republic: They did not let me enter the parliament hall, and I w Empty Candidate for the Presidency of the Republic: They did not let me enter the parliament hall, and I w

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2022, 5:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Candidate for the Presidency of the Republic: They did not let me enter the parliament hall, and I went out in displeasure[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-03-26 | 04:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, candidate for the presidency, Ahmed Al-Mutassim, said that the protection of the parliament building did not allow him to enter the parliament hall.

Al-Mu’tasim said in an interview with Alsumaria News: “I am an independent civilian candidate, and there were quarrels from the beginning, when we entered through Gate No. 3 opposite the Al-Rasheed Hotel, and I wanted to enter Parliament, but the protection demanded my identity, and I presented them with the unified card, but they were not convinced until I brought them Parliament card.

He added: "They asked me to go to another hall, and they said you should sit in it, but I refused and said that I was a candidate for the presidency of the republic, and I came out angry at the democracy of some parties, and I strongly object to this democracy."

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm