Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kuraiti Warns Of A Popular Explosion Due To The Repercussions Of The High Rates Of Poverty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kuraiti Warns Of A Popular Explosion Due To The Repercussions Of The High Rates Of Poverty Empty Al-Kuraiti Warns Of A Popular Explosion Due To The Repercussions Of The High Rates Of Poverty

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:23 am

[size=38]Al-Kuraiti Warns Of A Popular Explosion Due To The Repercussions Of The High Rates Of Poverty
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 8:39 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Essam Al-Kuraiti, warned, on Saturday, of a popular upheaval and explosion due to the repercussions of the high rates of poverty during the era of the Al-Kazemi government.
    Al-Kuraiti said in an interview with "The Information", "The economic conditions, whether in Diyala or other provinces, are tragic, and poverty has grown in weakness during the era of the Al-Kazemi government, pointing out that we are facing a crisis that will take very dangerous turns and may inevitably lead to a popular explosion."
    Al-Kuraiti added, "The rise in the exchange rate of the dollar and the closure of outlets for governorates only, in addition to the drought and security conditions, are all factors that have led to Iraqi fatigue and frustration and constituted a source of threat to their lives."
    He pointed out that "the price fever in the markets is besieging millions of poor people in Iraq without any governmental solutions looming on the horizon to revive economic conditions and reduce poverty and unemployment rates."
    Most of the provinces are suffering from very difficult economic conditions, in light of the Al-Kazemi government's floundering in managing one of the most important files in the country.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am