Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Oil Ministry announces the elimination of the "fabricated" fuel crisis and pledges to purs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Oil Ministry announces the elimination of the "fabricated" fuel crisis and pledges to purs Empty The Iraqi Oil Ministry announces the elimination of the "fabricated" fuel crisis and pledges to purs

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 6:29 am

The Iraqi Oil Ministry announces the elimination of the "fabricated" fuel crisis and pledges to pursue the perpetrators
    [size=11]Published Date: 04.04.2022 | 22:50 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Ministry of Oil said that it had eliminated the "fabricated fuel crisis", confirming that it was pursuing legal procedures in the courts against the administrations and owners of private fuel stations that violated the instructions.
    In a statement, the ministry expressed its condemnation of "the irresponsible behavior of some owners of violating private stations, which caused confusion for citizens, the ministry's agencies and the state and harmed the national economy."
    She added, "Some voices who defend the corrupt and smugglers from the owners of private stations are surprised, and consider them partners of this corrupt group."
    On the other hand, the ministry praised "the honorable citizens, national media and workers in the oil sector, and the owners of private stations that adhered to the ministry's instructions, and all the honorable voices that stood with the ministry in confronting corruption and the corrupt."
    Today, Thursday, RT's correspondent in Iraq reported that the capital, Baghdad, witnessed a major fuel crisis that citizens feared would deteriorate.
    He stated that the civil fuel stations went on strike during the past 48 hours due to what they called the ministry's efforts to lift subsidies on fuel prices.
    Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:49 am