Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Framework: We Will Not Accept A Prime Minister Who Moves With “Kissah” Or Silence About The Excl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Framework: We Will Not Accept A Prime Minister Who Moves With “Kissah” Or Silence About The Excl Empty The Framework: We Will Not Accept A Prime Minister Who Moves With “Kissah” Or Silence About The Excl

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 8:05 am

[size=38]The Framework: We Will Not Accept A Prime Minister Who Moves With “Kissah” Or Silence About The Exclusion Of The Largest Component
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/15/2022 | 1:47 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.
    On Friday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, revealed, on Friday, the refusal of the political forces within the framework to accept a figure who heads the government, who moves according to the Kaskosa.
    Al-Moussawi said in a televised interview that "the tripartite alliance began with an external will to weaken the Shiite framework and destroy the Shiite house in any way."
    He added, "I exonerate the Sadrist movement from the political failure and their corrupt tools are not commensurate with the vision of reform, and that the exclusion of a large part of the Shiite component forces us to accept unconvincing political behavior and the imposition of the opposition."
    And he added, "There is no objection to Jaafar al-Sadr, and it is not possible to accept a prime minister who is subject to a chokehold, and that Iraqi foreign relations are subject to the will of America, and I am sure that Al-Kazemi is an agent of the Americans." Ended 25 D

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 am