Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces an increase in the inflation rate by 0.8% compared to last February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning announces an increase in the inflation rate by 0.8% compared to last February Empty Planning announces an increase in the inflation rate by 0.8% compared to last February

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -
    The Ministry of Planning announced today, Monday, a rise in the monthly inflation rate during the month of March, by 0.8%, compared to the previous month of February.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, stated to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the annual inflation rate during the month of March, compared to the same month in 2021, increased by (5.2 percent)." 
    Al-Hindawi added, "The rise in the inflation rate during the month of March was affected by the increase in the prices of a number of departments, including the food and non-alcoholic beverages department, whose prices rose by 1.6 percent, as a result of the increase in the prices of oils and fats by 5.7 percent, and vegetables by 5.7%. (3.7%), fish (5%), fruits (3.7%), meat (1.9%), and bread and cereals increased their prices by (1.5%). 
    And he added, "The prices of the clothing and footwear department rose by 1.9%, while the rate of rise in the restaurants, hotels, goods and services department was (1.5%)."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am