Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Security Media" delegation heads to America to enhance cooperation with the international coalition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Security Media" delegation heads to America to enhance cooperation with the international coalition Empty "Security Media" delegation heads to America to enhance cooperation with the international coalition

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2022, 10:57 am

[size=30]"Security Media" delegation heads to America to enhance cooperation with the international coalition[/size]
    The delegation will hold a series of meetings and special meetings on military media activities in Iraq 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]archive photo

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - A high-level delegation from the Security Media Cell headed to the United States at an official invitation from the US Central Command.
    The Security Media Cell is an official media outlet that covers security activities and includes various types of the Iraqi armed forces, in addition to the Peshmerga forces.
    According to the Ministry of Peshmerga, the delegation will hold a series of meetings and special meetings on military media activities in Iraq, as well as improving cooperation and relations between the media of the Iraqi army, the Peshmerga forces and the international coalition forces, especially the United States.
    The delegation will visit the higher military centers and hold discussions and exchange information and experiences with American officers, according to the Director General of Information and National Awareness in the Ministry of Peshmerga, Brigadier General Othman Muhammad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm