Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A GOVERNMENT BANK LAUNCHES A NEW MEAL FROM THE PREDECESSORS OF EMPLOYEES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - A GOVERNMENT BANK LAUNCHES A NEW MEAL FROM THE PREDECESSORS OF EMPLOYEES Empty A GOVERNMENT BANK LAUNCHES A NEW MEAL FROM THE PREDECESSORS OF EMPLOYEES

Post by Rocky Sun 29 May 2022, 6:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A GOVERNMENT BANK LAUNCHES A NEW MEAL FROM THE PREDECESSORS OF EMPLOYEES
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago33

The Cooperative Agricultural Bank announced today, Sunday, the launch of a new meal from the predecessor (5 and 10 million dinars) through the electronic application of employees whose salaries are settled on its operating branches.
    The bank said in a statement that the news agency received a copy of it, that "a new meal was launched from the advances (5 and 10 million dinars) through the electronic application of employees whose salaries are endemic, warning against those who claim to deal with the Agricultural Bank for the purpose of accelerating the disbursement of these loans."
    He explained, "The bank forbids dealing with any party except for the bank's branches, calling on its customers to take precautions and beware of weak souls."
    The bank stressed the importance of the loan applicant, via the electronic application, pressing the “Agree” icon after a procedure appears for him (the request has been accepted), as failure to press this icon in the last steps of the application caused delays in the implementation of transactions for about eighty customers.
    The Agricultural Bank had reintroduced the system for managing lending operations electronically, which gives local customers their salaries, the service of obtaining advances, card information and its balance, paying bills, mobilizing the balance of the phone, and transferring funds between cards.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:48 am