Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and Tivon "EFSL Update- Anytime Now" 6-22-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and Tivon "EFSL Update- Anytime Now" 6-22-2022 Empty MilitiaMan and Tivon "EFSL Update- Anytime Now" 6-22-2022

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 8:00 am

[size=30]KTFA:[/size]

[size=30]MilitiaMan and Tivon "EFSL Update- Anytime Now" 6-22-2022[/size]

Samson:  Minister of Finance: The Ministry is keen to implement the provisions of the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development
    Baghdad / NINA / - Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi confirmed that the ministry is keen to implement the provisions of the emergency support law for food security and development, which the House of Representatives voted on recently, including Article (18) first.
    Allawi said in a statement, "The ministry is committed to financing all the allocations listed in Table A of the law to secure the food and electricity sectors, lecturers, administrators, contracts, procedures, graduates from the first and whose contracts have been terminated by the security and military services."
    He added, "The aim of presenting this law is to cover the actual financial needs that contribute to alleviating unemployment, reducing poverty, achieving financial stability in light of urgent global developments, and continuing to provide the best services to citizens and raising their standard of living."   LINK

Tivon:  I told you all they will keep hammering down on this law until it is printed published and implemented. They will keep coming with more information as we inch closer to the inevitable reinstatement. Unemployment, financial stability, or reducing poverty can only start with one thing my people. You already know what that is. IMO
    MilitiaMan:  Depending on when ones clock is started on the EFSL, it was voted on 06/08/2022. !5 days to be law with out signature is estimated to be today or by tomorrow.  With the Finance Minister being keen on implementation today, is a very positive sign. He is the legal side of the check book.. Lol The CBI just has the cash.. lol It may have to wait to be published, but, effectively it is law once the 15 day is up which would be in my opinion anytime now.. ~ MM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MilitiaMan:  Sounds like the Finance Minister has a vision that the ESFL is set to be implemented.. The present government has the necessary powers to allow that keenness that which the Finance Minister has to implement the provisions is to be done.
     I have a strong feeling everyone wants the same thing. Hence, there were no appeals to EFSL. Interesting timing too.
    Tomorrow there is an emergency session with the HOR and there are interesting things on the table. Of which may be additional resignations from the Sadr block (secondary candidates) that may take an oath to only then resign as well.
    Then today there is notice of another right bloc that is in line to today the same. So, the emergency session may be a little different than we may or may not expect.
    The PM under emergency circumstances can use necessary powers to make sure things like the Finance Minister has a keenness for and other items that may need to be done, as in the potential of the dissolution of the parliament.
    All that is slated for tomorrow which looks to coincide with the EFSL being law as the 15 day period would have expired by then.. Very fascinating times.. imo
    We shall see in short order how things play out.. ~ MM
    Tivon:  Man, I may just stay up a little later tonight and scour the webs for updates. Because it is very interesting that this meeting is taking place on the same day as the 15 day deadline. Militia-Man, let's see how tomorrow shapes up. 10/4 over and out. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TSM:   If this law is "so important"....and desperately needed.....WHY didn't it get signed into law on day 1 and put in the Gazette?  
    Tivon:  Petra, gave us reasoning regarding the political components sense this is meant to carry the Al-Kazemi cabinet throughout the rest of the year. So once dissolution is official he along with The President of The Republic will be a defacto government by default of GOI not being seated. Which is why signing it would have been premature because they are not official yet as far as enacting everything needed for the law to work. IMO

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm