Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The Iraqi economy is a victim of a major corruption network that works to protect the politi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The Iraqi economy is a victim of a major corruption network that works to protect the politi Empty Allawi: The Iraqi economy is a victim of a major corruption network that works to protect the politi

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:29 pm

Allawi: The Iraqi economy is a victim of a major corruption network that works to protect the political blocs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Former Finance Minister Ali Allawi confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Iraqi economy is the victim of a large corruption network that operates under the protection of political parties. 
    Allawi said in his resignation letter that "the current situation is unreasonable and unacceptable," adding that "the Sadrist vote is what made me finance minister." 
     He added, "Important joints were seized from the state by political parties," stressing that "the general managers were not suitable or qualified for the positions they occupy in the state."
     He added that "incompetent officials linked to politics have removed the skilled and effective administrators," noting that "the collapse in state finances was repelled."
     He pointed out that "the change in the exchange rate of the dollar was with the approval of the majority of the political blocs," noting that the ministry " 

He pointed out that "there is a large network of corrupt people who control entire sectors of the economy, withdrawing billions of dollars from the public treasury, while they are protected from political parties."

126 . views
    Added 08/16/2022 - 9:48 PM
    Update 08/17/2022 - 1:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:42 am