Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE OUTLETS STRESS THE NEED FOR URGENT SOLUTIONS TO END THE METHODS OF “ELECTRONIC EXTORTION”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE OUTLETS STRESS THE NEED FOR URGENT SOLUTIONS TO END THE METHODS OF “ELECTRONIC EXTORTION” Empty THE OUTLETS STRESS THE NEED FOR URGENT SOLUTIONS TO END THE METHODS OF “ELECTRONIC EXTORTION”

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2022, 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE OUTLETS STRESS THE NEED FOR URGENT SOLUTIONS TO END THE METHODS OF “ELECTRONIC EXTORTION”[/size]

Thursday, August 18 2022 1:14 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Thursday, the Border Ports Authority stressed the importance of urgent treatments to end the methods and methods of electronic extortion.
    In a statement received by the National News Center, the authority said, "The Women Empowerment Department in the Border Ports Authority held a workshop on the dangers of electronic extortion and how to prevent and deal with it, in cooperation with a company specialized in cybersecurity services."

The statement added that "the workshop was held in the hall of the Training and Development Center in the presence of the head of the Border Ports Authority, Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, and a number of the authority's civil and military personnel for both sexes, entitled (Information Security, Threats, Available Solutions in the Field of Defense and Protection)."
    The workshop included, according to the statement, “introducing the participants to the methods and methods of electronic extortion, as it has become a crime that exceeds the level of threat to individuals to institutions, companies and sensitive centers, which necessitates the existence of urgent treatments to block the spread of this phenomenon.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:13 am