Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative of the state of law invites everyone to sit at the dialogue table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative of the state of law invites everyone to sit at the dialogue table Empty A representative of the state of law invites everyone to sit at the dialogue table

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Aug 2022, 6:59 am

[size=46]A representative of the state of law invites everyone to sit at the dialogue table[/size]
    Iraq
    14:05 - 08-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Muhannad Al-Khazraji, a member of the State of Law Coalition, called on everyone to sit at the dialogue table and formulate a new era.

In a statement, Al-Khazraji said that Iraq is going through a dangerous political turning point that requires everyone to sit at the dialogue table to resolve the situation and formulate a new era in line with the desired change.

The MP from the State of Law coalition warned that the chaos period will not end, but will only worsen unless there is a national will that abandons its sectarian and nationalist labels to formulate a new situation that limits the stalemate that has become dominating the political scene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm