Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Union of Arab Bankers selects an Iraqi female banker for the Banking Excellence and Achiev

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Union of Arab Bankers selects an Iraqi female banker for the Banking Excellence and Achiev Empty The World Union of Arab Bankers selects an Iraqi female banker for the Banking Excellence and Achiev

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2022, 5:31 am

The World Union of Arab Bankers selects an Iraqi female banker for the Banking Excellence and Achievement Award for the year 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad

The World Union of Arab Bankers announced the honoring of the Managing Director of the International Islamic Bank, Suha Al Kafai, with the Banking Excellence and Achievement Award for the year 2022.
    A press statement by the union said today, "I chose the managing director of the International Islamic Bank, Suha Al-Kafaei, as the best female banking leader, through her work in the bank in terms of the diversity of banking services and products in Iraq for the year 2022."
    The statement added: Al-Kafaei was honored in a huge ceremony held in the Turkish city of Istanbul, in the presence of a crowd of senior bankers and international supervisory figures from international and regional institutions.
    For her part, Al-Kafaei welcomed this honor, which she considered a pride for the Iraqi private banking sector, to reflect the positive image of it before the international banking community.
    Al Kafai said, "The International Islamic Bank continues to provide all its banking services to customers and to overcome obstacles and bureaucracy in order to complete all requirements in accordance with the world's banking development."

14 . views
    Added 09/24/2022 - 12:55 PM
    Update 09/24/2022 - 1:27 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm