Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy Empty Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2013, 4:29 am

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking system

24-07-2013 11:03 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Likely vice president of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Faizullah, enhancing the contribution of local banks with the Arab investment and the development of the country's economy after the participation of Iraq in the Arab Banking Summit after an absence of long for two decades. said Faizullah (of the Agency news): The participation of Iraq in the Arab Banking Summit after missing her since twenty years will bring Iraq to its regional and take an important role, particularly in the banking field. said: It's like so conferences and summits Arab enhance the evolution of the Iraqi banking system because it will make a joint work between local banks and the Arab and perhaps pay of Arab Banks discreet to open branches in Iraq to contribute to the promotion of the investment process and economic development of the country.mentions after a lapse of more than two decades involved in Iraq Arab Banking Summit, which was held in Vienna recently, where was welcomed internationally widely. / End / 8. l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy Empty Re: Finance Committee: Iraq's participation in the Arab Banking Summit will support the Iraqi banking sy

Post by weslin3 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 6:47 am

I like this part; where was welcomed internationally widely.  

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:16 am