Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The food basket items will be distributed among citizens on a monthly basis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The food basket items will be distributed among citizens on a monthly basis Empty Trade: The food basket items will be distributed among citizens on a monthly basis

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 4:38 am

[size=46]Trade: The food basket items will be distributed among citizens on a monthly basis[/size]
    Iraq
    11:21 - 10-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, Minister of Commerce Alaa Al-Jubouri announced securing the strategic storage of food basket items.
    And the Minister of Commerce said, "The ministry was able to secure the strategic storage of the food basket items, with the aim of keeping Iraqis away from crises."
    He added, "The food basket items will be distributed among the citizens within the ration card and on a monthly basis," noting that "the food basket includes seven items."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Commerce confirmed earlier the launch of cutting and preparing the eighth meal of the food basket and the arrival of new types of Thai rice to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm