Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A proposal to distribute the food basket on a monthly basis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A proposal to distribute the food basket on a monthly basis Empty A proposal to distribute the food basket on a monthly basis

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:40 am

[size=52]A proposal to distribute the food basket on a monthly basis[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Duaa Abdul Amir

The Ministry of Commerce intends to submit a proposal to the Council of Ministers to distribute the food basket items monthly instead of the current system of providing them from 6 to 7 months, with the provision of strategic storage of them. And the ministry’s spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, said: “The ministry is seeking, through a proposal that it will submit to the Council of Ministers, to make the food basket system more comprehensive and distribute over a full year 12 portions, instead of six to seven portions, as well as providing strategic storage for a period of 3 months to address any An emergency situation is taking place in the country.”
    He explained that "the food basket project is one of the important projects that were able to provide food security."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:04 am