Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Food basket items will reach citizens at the required times during Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Food basket items will reach citizens at the required times during Ramadan Empty Trade: Food basket items will reach citizens at the required times during Ramadan

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Trade: Food basket items will reach citizens at the required times during Ramadan[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Commerce announced, on Monday, the date of launching the second food basket with additives, and while indicating that the food basket items will reach citizens at the required times during Ramadan, it set the prices of subsidized red meat in its outlets.[/size]
    [size=45]The Director General of the Ministry’s Commercial and Financial Control Department, Riyad Al-Moussawi, said, “The Ministry of Commerce has completed preparing the first share of the first basket for the year 2024,” stressing that “the second food basket will be distributed during this period, including the items added for the month of Ramadan, which are four.” Materials such as flour and other materials, and social care materials will be ready, so that they reach citizens at the required times during the holy month of Ramadan.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “Sales outlets are available in Baghdad and the governorates, and they support citizens at competitive prices, as they are prepared with red meat,” noting that “the price of a kilo of lamb is 12 thousand dinars, and beef is 10 thousand dinars, and it is local meat slaughtered in the Islamic way.” There are videos documenting the slaughtering and processing processes.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, “The Ministry continues to support citizens during the holy month of Ramadan by preparing basic materials at distinct prices different from previous months.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:31 am