Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for National: Abadi extended time limit for receipt biographies of candid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for National: Abadi extended time limit for receipt biographies of candid Empty Deputy for National: Abadi extended time limit for receipt biographies of candid

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

08/29/20140 

Said the National Alliance MP Abbas al-Bayati, said Friday that the "Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi extended the time limit for receipt biographies of the candidates of the political blocs for ministerial positions to the next Sunday." Bayati said in a press statement that "Abadi decided to extend the time limit for receipt CVs to two days, and will be next Sunday at the latest of the blocks for the delivery of their candidates and stressed the need to not only provide a single candidate." He added that "the political blocs have already begun the second phase to form a government after the agreement on the outline of the Platform, which includes the government and the demands of the blocks before this paper was nominated blocks in the National Alliance, the names of the ministries but until now has not resolved the distribution of these ministries." And locked in negotiations of the political blocs to form a government amid reports the National Alliance for the end of the drafting of the government program and presented today to the rest of the political forces to express an opinion in which, as Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi blocs to speed up the submission of candidates for the ministries. For its part called on the religious reference in his Friday sermon today to accelerate the formation of a representative government for all the blocks and provide candidates with the courage to provide efficient and apologize and resign when their failure to take responsibility, as well as the lack of nomination did not provide the service in the past,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm