Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad has no time limit

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad has no time limit Empty Deputy: the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad has no time limit

Post by wciappetta Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11/17/2014 13:46:00

It is hoped to head President of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation arrives in Baghdad next few days

Counting MP Farhad able cream for the Green bloc in the Iraqi parliament, the agreement between the Kurdistan region and the central government's first move to settle oil disputes between the parties, and calling it a positive step. 

and cream, in his speech for PUKmedia , on Monday 17/11/2014, "according to Agreement concluded on 15 of this month, since the Kurdistan Regional Government to export 150 thousand barrels under management Soma company. " 
    He added, "These agreements are political agreements, and if we want to resolve these differences drastically must approve oil and gas law in the parliament," noting, "The agreement does not have a time limit." 

He pointed cream, that the most important demands of the Kurds, "the settlement of the oil issue, and the issue of the Peshmerga salaries and arming Iraqi such as the army, and the issue of withheld regions of Kurdistan and the implementation of the provisions of Article 140, and the law of oil and gas to install Moazfa territory salaries rights and the share of the region 17 % of the general budget of the country, and other problematic not be resolved. " 

According to the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Minister Fadhil Nabi, that the federal government will transfer $ 500 million to the Government of the Kurdistan Region except for the coming days. " 

It is hoped that heads the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation arrives Baghdad in the next few days to develop a comprehensive, just and constitutional solutions to all outstanding issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:17 pm