Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. Ali Allawi reveals the reasons for the "biggest financial scandal in the modern era"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. Ali Allawi reveals the reasons for the "biggest financial scandal in the modern era" Empty Iraq .. Ali Allawi reveals the reasons for the "biggest financial scandal in the modern era"

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:33 am

[size=39]Iraq .. Ali Allawi reveals the reasons for the "biggest financial scandal in the modern era"

Al Hurra - Washington
    October 19, 2022
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The former Iraqi Finance Minister, Ali Allawi, provided a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Wednesday of the circumstances of the theft of about two and a half billion dollars from the tax department, which was revealed during the past few days.
    Allawi attributed the occurrence of what he described as "one of the biggest financial scandals in the modern era" to factors, including the delay of the Ministry of Finance in the field of "adopting information and accounting systems and preparing automated reports", and "the failure of some general managers and state employees to comply with the regulations and laws governing their tasks." .
    Allawi added that all of this is due to "loyalty to influential political parties that derive from the whales of corruption and provide immunity to the corrupt."
    The minister, who submitted his resignation in mid-August, listed the measures he took during his tenure to prevent cases of manipulation of public money, through books and correspondence with the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission.
    The clarification circulated  by local [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : “The Finance Minister has informed the PM’s office several times about the exciting dangers in allowing this situation to continue. And on September 29, 2021 the Finance Minister has literally informed the PM’s office....” They move around and hire idiots who I have to clear up their mess later. I can't go on like this when I know the ministry is eating up from the inside and I can't do anything about it. All circles are infiltrated by parties and influential people, and there is no person with ability and ability ready to work in this atmosphere."
    And last Saturday, a major theft of public money was revealed through five fake companies, amid speculation that senior state officials and influential party parties were involved in the operation.
    The authorities did not reveal the identity of those involved in the case. On Saturday, the official Iraqi News Agency published a request to open an investigation that the Ministry of Finance had sent to the Integrity Commission, a government body concerned with combating corruption.
    The official book, dated October 12, talks about “the theft of 3.7 trillion Iraqi dinars (about 2.5 billion dollars) from the General Tax Authority’s trust account in the Rafidain Bank.”

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am