Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. seizing “oil dens” and thwarting smuggling operations in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. seizing “oil dens” and thwarting smuggling operations in Baghdad Empty Iraq.. seizing “oil dens” and thwarting smuggling operations in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq.. seizing “oil dens” and thwarting smuggling operations in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An oil refinery southwest of Basra - expressive image
    The Iraqi National Security Service announced, on Monday, that it will continue its strikes on smuggling networks, and seize “oil dens” in Baghdad and other provinces.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement on Facebook said that the seizure took place “after receiving intelligence information indicating the existence of oil smuggling operations in the Nahrawan area in Baghdad.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, "The device's detachments, in coordination with the relevant authorities, began the process of seizing one of the smuggling dens, which operates under the cover of an unauthorized industrial factory that refines the smuggled black oil, an integrated oxidized asphalt plant and large quantities of oil products."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "a number of smuggling tanks were seized, and the person responsible for the site was arrested."[/size]
    [size=45]In a related context, "the national security detachments were able to seize 5 vehicles and two tanks containing 106,000 liters of oil derivatives intended for smuggling, in the governorates of Nineveh, Basra, Salah al-Din and Diwaniya."[/size]
    [size=45]The agency confirmed that “the seized items have been referred to the competent authorities to take the necessary measures.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm