Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thwarting oil smuggling and seizing funds in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thwarting oil smuggling and seizing funds in Kirkuk Empty Thwarting oil smuggling and seizing funds in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar - 10:49

[size=45][size=41]Thwarting oil smuggling and seizing funds in Kirkuk[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Noor News / Baghdad
    The Military Intelligence Directorate announced today, Friday, that it had thwarted the smuggling of 36,000 liters of crude oil, while seizing funds in Kirkuk governorate.

"The seizure was carried out based on accurate intelligence information about the movement of a tanker loaded with 36 thousand liters of smuggled crude oil, accompanied by a Tahoe wheel for the owner of the cargo in the Saqzli area of ​​Kirkuk governorate," the directorate said in a statement received by "Al-Nour News".
    The statement indicated, "In coordination with the Intelligence Department of the advanced headquarters of the joint operations in Kirkuk and the detachments of the Military Intelligence Division in the 8th Division, the smuggling operation was thwarted, and the tanker, its driver and the accompanying wheel were arrested, and they were seized in their possession of a Kalashnikov rifle, $ 18,200, two million and 400 thousand Iraqi dinars."
    He continued, "The detainees and the seized items were handed over to the relevant authorities to take legal measures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:53