Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A complaint of corruption, fraud, injustice and arbitrary exchange in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A complaint of corruption, fraud, injustice and arbitrary exchange in Iraq Empty A complaint of corruption, fraud, injustice and arbitrary exchange in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2022, 4:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A complaint of corruption, fraud, injustice and arbitrary exchange in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]To the presidency of the great Iraqi republic,
    to the esteemed Iraqi Prime Minister,
    to the Iraqi Minister of Labor and other relevant ministries,
    to the Federal Integrity Commission in Iraq,
    to ​​the Financial Federalism in Iraq,
    to ​​all organizations fighting corruption in Iraq and preserving human and worker rights,
    to all An Iraqi sheriff delivers my mail to all the competent authorities and competent ministers,
    to the fair leaders of Iraq and its esteemed office,
    to the honorable Iraqi media,[/size]
    [size=45]Greetings and peace,
    I am the Palestinian citizen Muhammad Abdul Ghani Abdul Aziz, born in Lebanon. I used to work for the State of Iraq in Mosul as Director of Security and Public Safety at Straco Offshore Contracting Company, in the Mosul/Qayyarah Road Rehabilitation Project under the supervision of Dorsch Gruppe Resident Engineer and the Roads Department And bridges funded by the German bank KFW.[/size]
    [size=45]I will not prolong my writing and I am ready to provide you with all the evidence and evidence. I was subjected to arbitrary dismissal by the Straco Contracting Company during my official vacation to Lebanon, and this is against any labor law, whether it is Iraqi, Lebanese or international, and the reason for that is that I was working to please God and I refused to bargain The lives of my Iraqi brothers and others at work when unexploded and dangerous objects were discovered at the work site from the remnants of the Mosul war. The desire of the contractor, the resident engineer and the department was to hide such facts for fear of stopping funding and not for the safety of people. Pressure and threats until they get rid of me during my vacation.
    Also, during my work, many violations committed by the contractor were recorded by the aforementioned authorities, such as forging CVs, forging positions and work requirements, bribes, bargaining, and depriving the Iraqi brothers, monthly or daily, of their rights in an employment contract or any work entitlements.
    Likewise, the contractor does not declare any employee he has to the Iraqi government, such as the Ministry of Labor and Social Security and others. In all of Iraq, I discovered that Straco only authorized two engineers from a large crew, in violation of Iraqi labor laws. The most surprising thing is that Straco signs its employees on work contracts in the name of Al Nadeem Company (Straco's sister company) Which is not authorized in Iraq, and the company that works there is Straco Arf Shore Contracting Company to evade the obligations incumbent upon them to the state and ministries and to deprive any employee of his right, and this is what Roads and Bridges discovered as well and they confirmed it completely.
    There are thousands of violations, forgeries, and dangerous things out there.
    I cannot write all the details or attach thousands of documents, so you can contact me on my number in Lebanon 0096171339575.
    I hope to deliver my complaint to all the competent authorities….[/size]
    [size=45]You have my utmost respect and appreciation.
    Again, please convey my case and my voice, and I am ready to present my testimony and all I have of documents, evidence, emails, photos, chats, etc.[/size]
    [size=45]Engineer
    Mohamed Abdel Ghani Abdel Aziz[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm