Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jamal Cougar: Employees' salaries will be paid despite the delay in approving the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jamal Cougar: Employees' salaries will be paid despite the delay in approving the 2023 budget Empty Jamal Cougar: Employees' salaries will be paid despite the delay in approving the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:37 pm

[size=46]Jamal Cougar: Employees' salaries will be paid despite the delay in approving the 2023 budget[/size]
    Economie
    11:37 - 2022-12-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, reassured that there would be no crisis in the payment of salaries, despite the delay in approving the financial budget for the year two thousand and twenty-three.
    Cougar said that no one knows anything about the draft budget or the reasons for its delay, as it is still with the government and has not been presented to the Council of Ministers, and this continuous postponement will force the country to proceed according to the one-twelve exchange rule.
    He added that even if it was sent at the beginning of next year, the legal and constitutional timings, as well as the accuracy of this budget and the large number of numbers and projects, will require discussions and two readings, with hosting and meetings with the advanced staff in the ministries, and this will inevitably require more than a month at least.
    And he continued, according to the legal contexts, there will not be a crisis, but rather the principles of disbursement for the last approved budget, which is the budget of two thousand and twenty-one, will be applied, and the contractors and employees who have been confirmed in the food security law will have a legal cover with which the government can provide allocation, so there will not be a salary crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am