Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jamal Cougar: Budget 2023 almost done

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jamal Cougar: Budget 2023 almost done Empty Jamal Cougar: Budget 2023 almost done

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:56 am

[size=46]Jamal Cougar: Budget 2023 almost done[/size]
    Economie
    12:48 - 01/11/2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the 2023 budget is almost completed by the specialized team at the Ministry of Finance, as some amendments will be made to it before sending it to the House of Representatives, and it is likely that the Council of Ministers will raise the budget to Parliament in the middle of this month.
    Committee member MP Jamal Kougar said in a press statement, "The team that prepared the budget law at the Ministry of Finance is today in the custody of the new ministry after the formation of the new government," noting that "the budget preparation team will pay it to the Council of Ministers within days." 
    He added, "The Council of Ministers will certainly make some amendments to the draft budget law, but it will push them to the House of Representatives in the middle of this month in order to approve the law." 
    Cougar pointed out that "the House of Representatives is firmly determined to pass the budget within a month, or at most, a month and a half."
    Concerning the features of the budget, Cougar stressed that "the investment budget will rise significantly because the government program is an investment service program and that all things are ready due to the presence of financial abundance and the continued rise in oil prices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:54 am