Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jamal Cougar: Iraq needs 70 trillion dinars to pay the salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jamal Cougar: Iraq needs 70 trillion dinars to pay the salaries of employees Empty Jamal Cougar: Iraq needs 70 trillion dinars to pay the salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 4:24 am

[size=46]Jamal Cougar: Iraq needs 70 trillion dinars to pay the salaries of employees[/size]
    Economie
    10:42 - 2023-01-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee estimated, on Wednesday, that Iraq needs about 70 trillion dinars to pay the salaries of employees from the operating budget.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said, “Parliament is ignorant of the reason for the delay in transmitting the draft budget law from the Council of Ministers, although Parliament will end its legislative recess next week,” assuring the employees that “there is no fear for salaries and they will not be delayed, but rather they will proceed with the principle of the exchange rule.” 1 on 12".
    Cougar added, "The government can resort to bank reserves as an advance to release employee salaries, provided that these amounts are added to salary tabs after referring the draft budget to Parliament." 
    Regarding the increase in the number of employees, Cougar explained that "the citizen has the right to the government to provide job opportunities, and to clarify, the salaries of employees cost the budget a large number, as in the year 2021 it reached about 54 trillion dinars, so that the Al-Kazemi government will add about 10 trillion dinars, and today the government will add The new Sudanese is between 7 to 10 trillion dinars, meaning that the salaries of employees alone will be around seventy trillion dinars. 
    And he continued, "We will need annually 70 trillion only to pay salaries, while the operational budget, which is the salaries and expenses of the entire government, will reach 85 to 90 trillion dinars." End/25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:09 am