Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese Economic Adviser: The Iraqi dinar is in its strongest degree of stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese Economic Adviser: The Iraqi dinar is in its strongest degree of stability Empty Sudanese Economic Adviser: The Iraqi dinar is in its strongest degree of stability

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2023, 5:04 am

Sudanese Economic Adviser: The Iraqi dinar is in its strongest degree of stability

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 21:39 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, saw that the Iraqi dinar is in the strongest degree of its stability.
    Saleh said, to (Baghdad Today), that "the Iraqi dinar is in its strongest degree of stability, the instability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar is caused by international compliance controls that require transparency and broader governance in the behavior of Merchants in foreign currency through financing foreign trade from the window of the central bank, and this lack of stability is my time, and it will be back very soon.”
    And he indicated that "the balance of foreign currency reserves is around 100 billion dollars, which is the highest in Iraq's financial history, and this confirms that the Iraqi dinar is in the strongest degree of stability. Back to normal as it was before.
    This comes as the exchange rate of the dollar has been fluctuating for days, after reaching the threshold of 160,000 dinars for every 100 dollars. It later declined and then rose to about 156,000 dinars, amid government pledges to control the exchange rate.
    Edit: G.F 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:47 am