Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaldani, Al-Samarrai and Talabani confirm their support for the steps of the Sudanese government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaldani, Al-Samarrai and Talabani confirm their support for the steps of the Sudanese government Empty Al-Kaldani, Al-Samarrai and Talabani confirm their support for the steps of the Sudanese government

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 5:57 am

Al-Kaldani, Al-Samarrai and Talabani confirm their support for the steps of the Sudanese government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:17 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the heads of 3 parliamentary blocs affirmed their support for the steps of the new government headed by Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, while they discussed the latest political developments in the country.
    The media office of the Babylon bloc stated in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that it "received the head of the Babylon movement, Rayan al-Kildani, the head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Talabani, the head of the Azm Alliance, Muthanna al-Samarrai, and Derbaz Kosrat, a member of the political bureau, at the Babylon headquarters in Baghdad, in the presence of the head of the Babylon parliamentary bloc, Aswan al-Kildani, and an adviser. Components Affairs Nawfal Bahaa

The statement stated that "during the meeting, the latest political developments and the country's situation in general, and in particular the situation of the Christian component within the Kurdistan region, were discussed."

He pointed out that "Al-Kildani stressed during the meeting on confronting problems and dealing with a patriotic spirit in order to build a prosperous future," stressing by saying: "In order to improve the living and service reality for our Iraqi people, we must support the steps of the government of Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."
    Editing: AQ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:05 am