Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim and Al-Samarrai confirm the government's support at the political and public levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim and Al-Samarrai confirm the government's support at the political and public levels Empty Al-Hakim and Al-Samarrai confirm the government's support at the political and public levels

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2022, 5:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Hakim and Al-Samarrai confirm the government's support at the political and public levels[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, stressed, during his meeting with the head of the Azm Muthanna al-Samarrai coalition, on Monday, the need to support the government at the political and public level.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim's media office said in a statement, "The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, received in his office in Baghdad the head of the Azm Muthanna al-Samarrai coalition and the head of the National Masses Party, Ahmed al-Haburi, where they exchanged views on developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region. The two sides also discussed the reality of Salah al-Din province." As well as developments in the security file,” reaffirming “the need to support the government at the political and public level.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim called, according to the statement, “the political blocs to be as big as the challenges facing Iraq, and for the interests of the people and the country to prevail over their own interests.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “Al-Hakim called for perpetuating military and intelligence operations, as the security challenge and preserving the achievements requires greater solidarity from everyone at the security, political and popular levels.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm