Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish deputy sets the "password" for the success of stopping dollar smugglingproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish deputy sets the "password" for the success of stopping dollar smugglingproposals from Empty A Kurdish deputy sets the "password" for the success of stopping dollar smugglingproposals from

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 5:55 am

A Kurdish deputy sets the "password" for the success of stopping dollar smuggling[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:24 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, former Kurdish MP Sarkot Shams al-Din considers that the success of preventing dollar smuggling starts from tightening procedures at the ports and airports of the Kurdistan region .
    Shams al-Din said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "if the government wants to control the smuggling of dollars, it must tighten its procedures at the airports and ports of the region."
    He added, "The airports and ports of the region are managed by the influential, and security measures must be tightened by the federal government, since smuggling continues with huge amounts and for different countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:22 am