Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: We are determined to stabilize the exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor: We are determined to stabilize the exchange rate Empty Central Bank Governor: We are determined to stabilize the exchange rate

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 5:02 am

[size=45][size=41]Central Bank Governor: We are determined to stabilize the exchange rate[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6 hours ago
    less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the platform was found to protect the banking sector, while indicating the central bank’s determination to stabilize the exchange rate of the dollar.
    Al-Alaq said to the official agency, followed by (Al-Oula News), that “the new electronic platform to avoid the imposition of any penalties on the parties that carry out transfer operations, whether they are banks or others, as it is a protection for the banking sector, the central bank and banks from falling into any forms related to external financial transfers and this serves all the parties".
    On the exchange rate of the dollar, Al-Alaq explained, “The central bank’s responsibility is to close the difference in the exchange rate, and our steps are serious and vigorous, and we receive great support from all parties to achieve the goal.” He added, “Our discussions with the International Monetary Fund were very fruitful, and we agreed on programs that serve properly directly or indirectly to achieve this goal.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:48 am