Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appointment of Ahmed al-Sadr as consul at the Iraqi embassy in London (photo)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appointment of Ahmed al-Sadr as consul at the Iraqi embassy in London (photo) Empty Appointment of Ahmed al-Sadr as consul at the Iraqi embassy in London (photo)

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2023, 4:43 am

Appointment of Ahmed al-Sadr as consul at the Iraqi embassy in London (photo)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:31 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Former MP Ala Talabani confirmed today, Wednesday, the appointment of Ahmed al-Sadr, the nephew of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, as consul at the Iraqi embassy in the British capital, London.
    Talabani said, in a tweet that she followed (Baghdad Today): "You criticize, exaggerating the position of the children of great martyrs who stood in the face of the unjust Saddam's Baath, working with their competence and serving their country with all sincerity on the path of their fathers and grandfathers and with the testimony of everyone who dealt with them."
    And she continued: "But you are silent about the sons of the Baath in important positions and in decision-making positions, tampering with our capabilities and the sacrifices of our martyrs!!"

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:19 pm