Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The judiciary decides to seize the funds of the former Minister of Finance and the Director of the P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judiciary decides to seize the funds of the former Minister of Finance and the Director of the P Empty The judiciary decides to seize the funds of the former Minister of Finance and the Director of the P

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 7:20 am

[size=30]The judiciary decides to seize the funds of the former Minister of Finance and the Director of the Prime Minister's Office
    [ltr]2023.03.03 - 15:07[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Iraqi judiciary decided to seize the movable and immovable funds of the former Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, and the director of the office of the former Prime Minister, Raed Jouhi.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a document seen by “NAS” (March 3, 2023), in which it says: “Based on what was stated in the letter of the Presidency of the Baghdad Court of Appeal Al-Karkh / The Second Karkh Investigation Court No. 426 on 2/5/2023, it was decided to seize the movable and immovable property belonging to the defendants. Their names are listed below.  

She added, "We hope that we and the court will be informed of the movable and immovable funds belonging to them, and in the event that there are funds belonging to them, not to take any action on them except after approaching this ministry."  

The names mentioned in the document included "former Minister of Finance Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, Raed Johi al-Saadi, director of the office of the former prime minister, Abdul Amir Hassoun Ali Taha, and Muhammad Hassoun Ali Taha, who both work as earners."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:16 pm