Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After threatening the Minister of Immigration.. Parliamentary demands to hold Al-Kazemi accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After threatening the Minister of Immigration.. Parliamentary demands to hold Al-Kazemi accountable Empty After threatening the Minister of Immigration.. Parliamentary demands to hold Al-Kazemi accountable

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:54 am

[size=52]After threatening the Minister of Immigration.. Parliamentary demands to hold Al-Kazemi accountable[/size]
    • March 9 16:48

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
    On Thursday, the head of the National Support Parliamentary Bloc, Mortada Al-Saadi, called for taking legal measures against the former caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, after exceeding his legal powers, while confirming that the cases that Immigration Minister Evan Faiq objected to were illegal and contained many violations.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "There must be a position on the part of the judiciary towards what Al-Kazemi did in terms of threatening the Minister of Immigration," noting that "Al-Kazemi in many actions defied the law and worked to violate it."
    He continued, "The Minister of Immigration must take legal steps against Al-Kazemi through the judiciary in order to convict him after exceeding his legal powers," noting that "the cases that the Minister of Immigration, Evan Faiq, objected to were illegal."
    And the Minister of Immigration, Evan Faeq, had revealed, in a televised interview, that she had received a threat from former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi because of her objection to some illegal cases in the previous government, by saying, "I am Al-Kazemi.
    Independent MP Basem Khashan had confirmed, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "the work of the Abu Ragheef committee was for purposes other than combating corruption, represented in extortion and influencing some ministers in order to change their vote on some decisions under direct guidance from Al-Kazemi." Ended 25 /y
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 pm